Note: It works best with Windows Explorer 6 or higher and does not play well
with Firefox and MAC OS.
Cloke Plaza was named in honor of Paul Cloke who served as dean of engineering from 1926 to 1950, that being the longest term as dean in COE’s history. Cloke led the COE through periods of significant growth and challenges, including the Great Depression , WWII and and the opening of Crosby Lab, the Machine Tool Lab, and Boardman Hall.
Funding for the plaza has been provided by contributions from the 1% for Art program, private contributions from Paul Cloke, Jr., in addition to landscaping funds left over from construction of the Advanced Manufacturing Center.
More information on Cloke Plaza can be found in our past e-newsletters.
Contact Vicky Blanchette at 207-581-2204 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.Posted in College Updates